- How many of your people are under pressure to get through mountains of reading that just keep pouring in?
- Are decisions or tasks delayed because required reading isn’t done? Could they make better-informed decisions? If they doubled or tripled their reading speed without loss of comprehension, how much time daily would that save . . . an hour? more? (5 hours a week adds up to around 6 full weeks per year.)
- Speed Reading training is a proven tactic for mastering information overload and can be learned in a day! In our one-day Speed Reading workshop we guarantee to double everyone’s reading rate. Many people increase 3 times or more, without loss of comprehension (measured).
Double your reading speed, guaranteed!
Talk to a training Expert for free
Would it make sense for us to first take a look at the actual issues you’re wanting to solve, then we can see how we can focus training on your specific learning and business-related outcomes?
Simply choose a date and time that suits and whether you prefer telephone or video conference.
We customise onsite training to meet the needs of your business
Whether face-to-face at your workplace or a live online workshop exclusively for your team, we can tailor a program focused on your specific training goals. Ask about our Priority Management 30-Day Challenge, 5-minute microlessons, daily over 30 days; a powerful way to change habits, mindset and behaviours.
Meet Our Qualified and Experienced Team
Brainpower Training’s high-impact Facilitators ignite your team’s performance with a tailored program focused on your specific training goals.
How important is it that your people walk out of a training session saying, ‘That was great; I learned good things; it was worth my time’?
They are collaborative, coaching-style Facilitators, adept at enthusing participants and inspiring application.
Brainpower Training’s stringent quality control during Facilitator selection and accreditation gives you peace of mind.
Brainpower Training’s Facilitators
- tertiary qualified plus Cert. IV Workplace Training and Assessment
- relevant industry track record
- apply interactive Adult Learning methods to keep participants engaged
- experienced professional trainers and presenters
- create rapport with strong presentation skills
- up to date with latest trends in Learning and Development
- pursue professional development and lifelong learning.
Hear from our past clients…
“Good balance of teaching, discussion and practical exercises.”
Business Manager, Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
“An easy, clear and concise delivery of attributes of world class, best practice frontline customer service, delivered by one of this country’s foremost trainers of Customer Service.”
Former President, Customer Service Institute of Australia
“Good exercises, clear examples, great workbook, excellent variety, knowledgeable facilitator.”
Dept of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations
“LOVED this workshop. Trainer was knowledgeable, entertaining and provided the perfect balance of practical tips, time management theory and humour! Have already recommended this workshop to many colleagues”
Queensland University of Technology