Better Business Writing
Looking for customised Business Writing training in your workplace Australia-wide or live online?
PROGRAM OUTLINE – (includes makeover of your own writing sample)
– Write clearly, concisely and accurately.
– Improve readability; follow a logical structure.
– Write more effective emails.
– Use intentional language to improve persuasiveness.
– Avoid wordiness, idea gaps, poor grammar and spelling.
– Adopt a professional style and tone.
– Influence through the art of persuasive writing.
– Take pressure off managers having to proofread before sending.
We customise team training to meet the needs of your business
Whether face-to-face at your workplace or a live online workshop exclusively for your team, we can tailor a program focused on your specific training goals. Ask about our Priority Management 30-Day Challenge, 5-minute microlessons, daily over 30 days; a powerful way to change habits, mindset and behaviours.
- Sentences too long?
- Language too formal or informal?
- Not using active voice?
- Repetition of words and phrases?
- Not writing with the reader in mind?
- Do senior managers waste time proofreading the writing of junior staff before it goes out to clients?
Fix common writing mistakes that make you look unprofessional
Talk to a training Expert for free
Would it make sense for us to first take a look at the actual issues you’re wanting to solve, then we can see how we can focus training on your specific learning and business-related outcomes?
Simply choose a date and time that suits and whether you prefer telephone or video conference.
Meet Our Qualified and Experienced Team
Brainpower Training’s high-impact Facilitators ignite your team’s performance with a tailored program focused on your specific training goals.
How important is it that your people walk out of a training session saying, ‘That was great; I learned good things; it was worth my time’?
They are collaborative, coaching-style Facilitators, adept at enthusing participants and inspiring application.
Brainpower Training’s stringent quality control during Facilitator selection and accreditation gives you peace of mind.
Brainpower Training’s Facilitators
- tertiary qualified plus Cert. IV Workplace Training and Assessment
- relevant industry track record
- apply interactive Adult Learning methods to keep participants engaged
- experienced professional trainers and presenters
- create rapport with strong presentation skills
- up to date with latest trends in Learning and Development
- pursue professional development and lifelong learning.
Hear from our past clients…
“Good balance of teaching, discussion and practical exercises.”
“An easy, clear and concise delivery of attributes of world class, best practice frontline customer service, delivered by one of this country’s foremost trainers of Customer Service.”
“Good exercises, clear examples, great workbook, excellent variety, knowledgeable facilitator.”
“LOVED this workshop. Trainer was knowledgeable, entertaining and provided the perfect balance of practical tips, time management theory and humour! Have already recommended this workshop to many colleagues”