A professional speaker for your conference
Nina Sunday, CSP, understands what keeps managers awake at night. She’s the ‘Engagement Expert’ and helps managers create more of a coaching culture and teams feel more engaged to strive for improved Sales, Productivity, Brainpower and Communication.
A seasoned business educator and blogger, Nina’s presentations are always practical and based on the latest research. But Nina doesn’t just talk theory – she brings it to life with her clear grasp of bottom line issues.
Nina Sunday’s keynote presentations are highly regarded at conferences and industry events.
Using real scenarios and success stories, her mission is to ensure your audience leaves with key takeouts on the topic and valuable insights on how they can improve their own business performance.
Presentations can be tailored to your organisation or industry and includes topical global and domestic trends and issues.
Nina’s sales expertise and entrepreneurship inspired her to found Brainpower Training and grow a network of trainers delivering Nina’s IP Australia-wide to Top 500 companies, SMEs and Government including the Dept of Prime Minister and Cabinet.
Choose from this list of presentation topics:
1. Time Management – ‘The Top 5 Ways To Get More Things Done in a Day’
2. Selling Smarts – ‘Question-based Selling. Build trust using a compelling Economic Value Impact Estimate.’
3. Our Amazing Memory – ‘How to remember information, names and numbers like a genius’
4. Speed Reading Genius – ‘Double your reading rate, slice through your reading pile, win back time.’
5. Customer Smarts – ‘Know how to impress a customer that boosts your profits’
6. Presenting to Influence – ‘How to engage your audience and present with confidence’.
7. Brilliant Business Writing – ‘Identify and fix common writing mistakes that make you look unprofessional.’
8. Etiquette Advantage- ‘What you don’t know can lose you clients or limit your career’.
9. Smart Communication – ‘How to gain instant rapport and influence people’
What people say about Nina Sunday . . .
‘Nina presented at SOPAC conference for Institute of Internal Auditors, where I was assigned to introduce her two sessions, ‘Presenting With Impact’ and ‘Communicating To Influence’. The presentation was outstanding and audience participation went above and beyond. Feedback from attendees included “Excellent”, “Top presentation”, “Very applicable and useful techniques presented” and “Outstanding”. I am proud to have attended the sessions and be able to recommend Nina to her future clients.’
Stephen Coates, Principal, Moore Stephens
Mensa After Dinner Talk . . .
‘Presenting Time Management to a male audience of approximately 80 delegates for our conference, Nina Sunday gained their attention immediately and had the entire audience interacting, and engrossed in her presentation.’
Louise Webber, Managing Director, Austorque Pty Ltd
‘Thank you for presenting on Customer Service at our recent Retirement Village Association conference to 135 delegates. You’ve added greatly to the learning curve of my staff members who, I must say, don’t impress easily. Well done and thank you.’
Barbara Hines, Regional Manager – Vic/Tas, Retirement Village Association.
‘I was impressed with your dedication preparing for this presentation. Your effort coming to understand this large and diverse group so you could tailor the presentation accordingly, was admirable.’
Antje Leigh-Lancaster, Professional Development Manager,
T3, Texas Instruments Australia